Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Taste How Much I Care

I work at Culver's (for those of you who didn't know.) As of yesterday, I have worked there for just over 2 months, and I think I like my job. Sure, it's not the most exciting place in the world, but
1. I like my co-workers and managers
2. It's busy there, so time doesn't seem to draaaaaaaaag out.
3. They have good food, and I get decent discounts on it.
So yeah, that's my life in a nutshell right now. Since I have tons of time, I work. At least I'm making money, right?

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Do you realize how many folks hate their job? Glad you like it. Now, what to do with all that money burning a hole in your pocket. ..
 
save it up! at least thats what im attempting to do.........mmmmm i like the choclate CUSTARD (not ice cream) with take 5 and oreo! ummity!!!
 
No....not him.
 
does he still work there?
 
I didn't know that. Now I do.
 
I'm gonna uphold the piggly wiggly tradition
 
you should spend your money on a gas airsoft pistol...or a motorcycle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?