Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

MUST...DO...SOMETHING!!!!

I'm slightly bored. Not too much. Just slightly. Ok. I'm really bored. If anyone wants to go do something that doesn't involve trying on three thousand outfits, let me know. I haven't seen a lot of you guys since school got out. It's kind of sad. *sniff* I'll probably never see some of you ex-seniors ever again*a lone tear rolls down my cheek*. So really, if you're going to see a movie or you want to go bowling and you actually want me to come along, give me a call. Meanwhile, I'll be sleeping.

Comments:
Road trip! We are 12 miles from King's Island...
 
i'll hafta take a rain check on that one (thurs night i was in fact at the mall trying on dresses :) ).
 
Rob-
come down to Lebanon for some ICP
(ice cream paradise) and i'll see
if i can spare a moment for some chocolate cokes.
P.S.> You don't hafta wear a dress either. In fact ,if you want it to be a really special night dress up like Harry Potter...my hero. JUST KIDDING
 
speaking of dresses, roxy - YOU STILL OWE ME $10!
 
w00t for trying to do something
 
btw... rugged beards rule...
 
word
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?