Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

I Found LOST

It's official. I now have a new favorite show. As much as I like 24, LOST is better. If you've never seen the show, then you're missing out. Just the other day, a guy exploded. That was cool. There's also this thing that makes a ton of noise and mauls people, but you never see it very clearly. All I know is that I can't wait til Season 2 comes out on DVD (sometime in September, I think). Until then, I'll just wait. Oh yeah. Don't go flying over the Pacific anytime soon.

Comments:
LOST=BORING
sorry for your lack
of television taste rob.
 
lost suks dude... its just one big stupid soap opera...
 
Have you guys even watched the show? Ok. I hadn't watched anything in 30 days. We watched it in Kenya. I still like it.
 
Never seen it. But I think I would like it.
 
i've never seen it, but heard it's good. gory? not maybe my taste. and also i dont really have time to watch what few channels i get on tv anyways.......sorry we're all not helping you out at all, enjoy watching it anyway!
 
Okay, I gotta step in here and stick up for my show. LOST probably does not make sense to the casual watcher, you gotta watch it intently-- there are many hidden clues in each episode. If you don't watch it closely, you won't get the show....:-)
 
never watched it. lost in time? lost on earth? feeling losr?
 
the last word there was supposed to be "lost"
 
lost suks
 
Lost should burn...
 
YEAH!!!!! I am a LOST freak! Seriously, can't miss an episode! Just got hooked on 24 as well. I am taking that in strides though and will watch 5th season in Sept. Lost does make me mad though. What the devil is going on!??!? Can't wait til Sept! Hey, aren't you a senior now?!?!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?