Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

According to Plan

Sometimes, I wish God would tell me what exactly he has in mind for me. I know everything follows His well-ordained plan, but the pieces are a little rough around the edges; they don't seem to fit. Obviously, God is teaching me something. For one, he's teaching me to be thankful. Thankfully, no one got hurt. Thankfully, the airbags didn't deploy. Thankfully, I wasn't driving the Camaro. Thankfully, Jr. Sr. was still a lot of fun. The food was good. Ashley's party was a lot of fun too. Those who didn't play DDR missed out. I discovered that JP is pretty good at Karaoke. I'm rambling now, so I think I'm going to wrap this up. I hope I learn what God wants me to, before he has to give me another lesson.

Comments:
Glad you were safe! meg was also in a car accident on Friday afternoon....Godspeed on finding out His plans for your life. i know it'll all turn out just fine!
 
I crashed too!! Wah! Unfortunately for me I don't have collision, so I have a bent hood forever now, I feel so stupid! Dumb dumb me! Stupid truck, I just feel bad for my poor car!
*sigh* there's a plan for this, I wish/hope it involves my car being as good as new
 
good post rob... definintely.
 
i didn't wreck this year. that was nice. but i almost did last year. it was a great night.
 
I officially give up on DDR, im horrible!!! Now ashley's karaoke game on the other hand is way cool! There's no worries that the stupid pad will slide under you while you're moving.....

btw i dont know who wrote my prophecy but they need to die!!!!! jk(?)
 
Wait wait wait......JP? Karaoke?!?!?! Um...more details please!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?