Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Season Opener

First off, tour went great. We saw the Liedtkes and got to meet some of Sam's friends. Jeff (cowpie) and Terrence, I'm glad that I met you guys.

Secondly, as I have told many people, I don't really like being on the baseball team. Today is a good example of why. I started (because there were only ten of us there) in left field. In the top of the fourth, a towering line drive was hit my way....over my head. I started running, tracking the ball with all of my attention. As it began to fall, I jumped...into the fence. I tore a hole in my shirt and got a nice set of marks from the chain links on my arm. The ball didn't go over the fence, but I didn't catch it. We still managed to lose by 13 runs. Oh well.

Comments:
i betcha looked flippin hot doing it!
 
you should've started screamin in french at the fence...that would have been really funny.
 
I don't speak French....I could have shouted "Sock me blu!" (I think that's how you spell it)
 
Hey man... we all have our crappy moments. First off... it was unbelievable havin you guys... I just wish we could've hung out a bit more. Maybe sometime. Ya, I wasn't always good at baseball either... not that bad, but not always good... You should see my arm's scars... heheh, cowpi ( thats how we spell it)
 
rob
you are my favorite person
see you at Isteps tomorrow
your favorite person
 
Dude... that friggin "vertigo" song gets annoying after three or four times...
 
If its any consolation at all I struck out in T-ball every time. I am ashamed.
 
Ha, Ha. I wish i could have seen you run into the fence!
 
robbie... who's "alex" emily was talkin bout on her blog?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?