Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Re-Evaluation

Joey Wright.....he's a great guy, isn't he? Today, he told me to evaluate myself, determine the motives behind my "hopes." Were they God-honoring? Were they centered around some trivial earthly thing that honestly doesn't matter in the whole scheme of life? No, and yes. I had my hopes centered on someone, but not on God. I need to change my focus. That's not to say that I'm giving up on my hopes. I'll still try to make the best of it, but I'm going to use God's help. I'm going to make a choice that will please Him.

Comments:
Robbie that is so encouraging to hear you say.... I was the exact same way a few years ago. One day full of hope, the next completely depressed cuz the object of my hopes was uncertain.

God really taught me to rely fully on him and wait for his timing. Cuz if it's against his will than wow, i sure don't want to ever go down that road, as great as it seems now. and if it IS his will, just wait patiently!! It'll all work out in God's timing, and it will be amazingly better than you can even imagine.... not that i know from experience, but from God's amazing promises!

I'm prayin for ya!
 
Dude,
Your a smart one rob... I know from all the good things I've seen and heard. Don't be stupid and step outta God's flow, or he'll kick your backside. Stay cool and hang homie F...
 
Joey is great! Very weird.....but great! Why am I not in your cool people! I mean did that year we spend together mean NOTHING to you?! J/K but seriously I want to be cool too!
 
Hi Robbie! Thank you for the compliment. You're a dude!

Mari

p.s. you have the best prayer shawl ever. ;)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?