Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

No More Finals

Other than our random nonsense tomorrow (12-20-05), school for the year of 2005 is over. Finished. Kaput. (I think that's how you spell "kaput.") Finals are over. On the subject of finals, English was the easiest final I've ever taken. It was great. Anyone who sees Mrs. Borgman must thank her for relieving us from the evil that is high school grammar. We only had literature on our final. Thank goodness. Anyway, other than the Napoleon Dynamite dance, I've got nothing to worry about (for two weeks anyway). Let the laziness begin!


Also, to anyone who reads this blog, I hope you have a great Christmas Break. I know I will.

Comments:
im axiously awaiting your, performance tomorrow.
 
Okay, you ARE NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE! Sorry, I have no pics or vids of my fav sophomore history class....*sigh* whatever will I do......
 
ya done me proud robbie. im even thinking about watching that movie again,,,
 
as much as i hate that movie, your dance was pretty cool. and miguel made the whole thing for you. he did his part...like it was natural....
 
guess what?!?!


physics midterm is DONE!!
 
guess what? (this is even better than stephanie's....)

i got perfect dark for N64!!!!!it rocks!!!
 
robbie, i hear that you've been kissing without me....i'm deeply offended. i thought i meant more to you than that....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?