Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Undefeated: No More

I have two loves. One is football - specifically the Colts - and as much as I denied it, it was inevitable. The Colts were bound to lose at least one game. *Sigh* Oh well. Life goes on. And what does it matter if they lost? It's not like it was in the playoffs. They're still pretty good. We'll see how they do when those games come around. Meanwhile, I'm predicting the Colts will play either the Bears or the Giants in Super Bowl XLI. We'll see in February. (Cue Monday Night Football Theme) DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUH....DUN DUN, DUN DUN!!! *BOOM BOOM* DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUH!!!! Aaaaaand that's enough of that.

P.S. I took that picture....oh yeah. My fearless prediction for next week:

Colts-38 Eagles-17 (Donovan McNabb is out for the season with a torn ACL. Eagles have no hope:)


Comments:
What's your other love, hmmm?

Come look at my site. I just made it yesterday afternoon-ish.
 
I cried a little at the loss. I am trying to be strong, but our Colts always seem to whither under the pressure of games that matter. I am going to begin fasting in preparation for their playoff games.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?