Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Hamsterdance

So....because I'm often home alone....and because life requires spontanaity, I got a hamster! He is appropriately named after the Colts linebacker Cato June (thank you sarcasm). I was very happy. Then, this morning before I went to breakfast, he was very very limp. I thought he was dead.

Tears started welling in my eyes.

Then, he jumped up and acted like everything was normal. I think he was unconscious. Anyway, he's okay, so I'm still happy.

Just for your information, strawberry crepes from IHOP are very good.

Comments:
you should get a pet baluga whale and keep it in your pool. hehehe.
 
COLTS ROCK!!! and therefore your hamster is bestowed with a Chuck-Norris-like amount of awesome!
 
i agree with joe. belugas are adorble.....but so is CATO!!!! HEs sooooooooo cute!!!!! and IHOP's stuffed french toast is even better than their crepes.......:)
 
Stop! You're making me hungry...

Cute hamster. We had a hamster living inside the walls in our basement for a week or so once when he got out of his cage. His name was Pippin.
 
this guy's adorable. glad he lived!
 
I actually had 13 hamsters (not all at one time) when I was young...no joke...I LOVE them! I named them all Herman (don't know why...) and they all died within a few weeks. The last one I named Ben (don't know why...) and he/she (?) lived for 2 years!! Yeah! Doug is terrified of mice. He actually jumps on chairs and screams like a girl when he sees one!
 
haha robbie, you are funny. WHOA I just stated the obvious and made myself liable to be barked at. hmm... I hope to see you sometime, eh? yyeeeeah culvers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?