Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

One Good Day

Saturday....for the first time in at least a month, I had a "good" day, for three reasons really.
1. I got paid $35 for parking at Purdue while parking at Purdue, and a guy ran a golf cart into a chain link fence. That was funny.
2. I spoke with some people that I hadn't talked to in forever. Some hope that had been lost has been slightly restored.
3. I got a couple very nice letters. One is personal, and you will never know what it was...so there. The other was a letter of acceptance from Purdue. I have been accepted to the School for Aviation Technology. I'm happy. My life might actually have some structure to it after this hectic year is over.
Also, I just wanted to thank everyone who's been praying for me. I wish it hadn't taken me getting suspended to realize who my friends really are.

Comments:
dude...will you teach me how to fly? i wanna learn how...especially helicopters.
 
thats SOOOOOO COOL robbie! im so excited for you about purdue aviation!!!!!!! sweet!!!!!!! Keep your hope and happiness ALWAYS in the Lord and never on sinful man. okay???? he wants the BESt for YOU!!!!!
 
You are awesome.
 
robbie! yay for purdue..i like it, you will too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?