Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Like Shooting Fish in a Barrel


My dad had made a very special order a few weeks ago. He ordered a Thompson Machine Gun, also called a Tommy Gun. It arrived a couple days ago. So today, Father wanted to test it out. We went up to the lake, where all the firearms undergo rigorous "practice sessions". While my dad blew imaginary targets apart, Joel Benson and I were fishing. I was surprised and actually caught a bass. While I was reeling it in, my dad yelled, "Bring it where I can see it!"

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!!!

My dad shot the fish. While it was in the water. He severed its spine, and it slowly stopped flopping. It was kind of sad, until I realized that it was hilarious. I love my dad.

Comments:
That's SOOOO funny! Guns rock! and the fact that he killed your fish is funnier still
 
um...if your dad knew
that i fully supported greenpeace, was an environmental active
and HATED THE FACT that he was killing innocent fish for no reason,would we be friends??!
I THINK NOT!!!
 
Too bad your dad's aim is so bad, cuz we couldve had a larger curve set on that pending physics exam..... ;)
 
Tirz, you're awful!
 
i know. meeh heh heh.......MWA HA HA. i think its my calling in life. its just too fun. But only so long as everyone else knows you're joking, or it gets rough....
 
I cannot beleieve that! Poor fish...poor bambi!
 
Hee hee, that's all I can say!
 
DIE FISHY DIE!!! FI-YA!
 
y know, i could start talking about the bambi's if shot or the raccoons i've shot or the possums i've shot or the rabbits i've shot or the birds i've shot or the squirells i've shot or the cats i've shot or the mice (ya its true) i've shot...but it would take to long. but shooting helpless animals is so much fun. and the best part is eating them afterward. its kinda like destroying the evidence.
 
joe you are messed up
 
why thank you!
 
anytime
 
roxy, we know that inside youre laughing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?