Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

Empty Feeling

Ode to the Seniors
by Robbie Summer
.
The school is like an empty shell,
A very quiet empty shell.
The hour that tolls fourth is especially quiet,
And I know that God has blessed us this day.
.
.
There's my very weak attempt at blank verse poetry. Honestly though, it feels different without the seniors. I think that I miss them. Sigh....oh well. At least the juniors are still around. They're possibly the coolest class ever. I look forward to going on Senior trip with you guys.
.
.
.
P.S. This is my fortieth post. That's like a landmark or something. Sweet.

Comments:
Congrats on your 40th, Rob :) Your senior year will come and go too soon and your mom will be crying over the parting of her first boy-child. Are you thinking Wheaton as well?
 
40 = cooel
41 = dookie

Poetry is always good... as long as it comes from inside, and not the head.
 
umm... happy fortieth.
 
"cold blue silence is filling
but the warmth of a friends arms is better....."

stupid right? lol i wrote that in
my 6th grade poem. im worse than you-if thats possible, jk.
 
Um...... ok, I got nothing. Farewell Seniors!
 
I DO miss the seniors, but I'm glad you're still here, Rob (although you weren't at school today), because I have realized that the majority of blogs I read are the seniors, so there's been no one else updating lately! Just wait...only 3 more weeks until YOU are a SENIOR!
 
i missed you blinky. but now i'm back so its ok.
 
awwwwww that was super sweet!! Every day at 2:30 till 3:16 stephanie, Amy and I said, "HA,HA,HA, we're not in physics now!!!!" jk....i never looked at my watch except to make sure i didnt have to pay for being late anywhere.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?