Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Reminiscing


Video provided by Music Video Zone
I was reading through my archives, just to remind myself of the interesting things that had gone on recently in my life. As I went through March 2006, I came upon a post I titled "Just Out of Reach." Last Friday, that whole situation was resolved. I'll explain. For a long time, I had been thinking of who I should ask to Junior Senior. As luck would have it, I learned that the girl I wanted to ask didn't really want to go. After thinking, waiting, and being told by many to bite the bullet and ask her, I did. She said yes. Thank you so much, Rachel. That was easily one of the happiest moments of my life.

Comments:
Awwwww, i love rachel, she's such a sweetie, you are going to have lots of fun!!
 
yay robbie and rachel! 2 of my favorite people united under the common goal of surviving Jr/Sr.
 
Rob
you are so sweet!
I am glad to go
with you...we will have
fun! Never underestimate
yourself rob...ever.
 
dang it rob...you stole my thunder. now i gotta find somebody else to ask.....

just kiddin. i already got someone.
 
Who Joe, who!!! Actually I'm just glad you're going, it'd be boring w/o you

Robbie good job!! Its not that bad, really you just have to find the courage to do it and deal w/ the results. . . . I'm glad she said 'yes'

Good Luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?