Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Something Everyone Must Do Before They Die

There are just some things everyone must do before they die. For example, some day I have to go sky diving. (If that sounds good to anyone, just let me know.) I also have to be in a food fight. One thing everyone must do is go to Second Baptist on 18th Street. They had the most awesome service ever. In all of my 3 years in FMT, nothing has been as fun as that. The message was also really good. I felt like it was directed at me. It was pretty cool. So, if you ever get the chance to go skydiving or go to Second Baptist, do it.

Comments:
hey i'm gettin a group of people to go skydiving around march or april...i'll let you know when we go.
 
If you're being serious Joe, hook me up. I really, really want to go sky diving or bungee jumping or something!!!! Hey robbie maybe we can ask mrs. Toth if for a physics experiment we can do it!!!
 
I've been sky divin...
 
That would be friggin' sweet.
 
i've just recently moved from the kiddy rides to roller coasters. in fact, during our senior trip i went on a ride that actually went upside down! i'm so proud of myself!

...but i don't think i'm ready for skydiving.

...maybe some day...
 
remember our skydiving plans from like junior high!?!?
 
hi, your blog is cool.
 
I think someone would have to push me then pull the rip cord cause I'll probably pass out
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?