Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Nightmare Makers

I saw Peter Jackson's King Kong quite a while ago. I thought that it was a very cool movie...except for one thing. There were these leech things that folded their stomachs out and "sucked" people to death. They were DISGUSTING!!!! Last night, I dreamt that I was on a houseboat with some friends. These things came out of the water and ate everyone. I watched helpless as they were digested. I could do nothing because one leech was on my leg and one was on my arm. That's when I woke up. I looked everywhere on the internet for a picture so you could share in my disgust/horror. Alas, no pictures exist. Just watch King Kong.Then you'll understand.

Comments:
robbie, you do know that these huge leech things don't exist right? so don't worry about it, unless some crazed mutation happens...hmm now i'm scared....
 
Actually...all three of you were killed and eaten. Sorry Alec, but you're dead.
 
scary! RObbie, you REALLY need to change that FAT beluga whale from your picture, whatever-it's-called.
 
i bet i didn't get eaten....
 
Joe, you didn't get eaten. Tirz, I'm keeping the beluga whale. Deal with it.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
I like the whale. It reminds me of a kid I knew in pennsylvania...let's just say his nickname was 'BUDDAH!'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?