Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

My Dear Friend Blinky


















This post is dedicated to a man you all know (and should love). His name is Joseph Prelock, better known as Yoshi. I've known him for many years, but when we were younger, he scared me......to death. I thought for sure that he would eat me. Yet I have learned that you cannot judge a book by its cover. Joe is a lamb in wolf's clothing, and I'm happy that I've been able to be in FMT with him, play soccer with him, and most importantly, do absolutely nothing while with him. He's really not that bad once you get to know him. Thank you for being a good friend, Yoshi, and godspeed!



P.S. If you'd like me to leave a post about you, just let me know.

Comments:
Thas completely right. Joe's pretty cool, I don't know him in person, but we talk through email every once in a while... He's a good shoulder to lean on. YOUR AWESOME JOE!!!
 
aw shucks...what can i say? gee thanx, blinky, ya shouldn't have....
 
Joe is pretty awesome.

Robbie: I'm letting you know
 
i want one!
 
ya'll don't get it, do you? he did this of his own free will cause i'm such a nice guy....
 
I love Yoshi, the rest of you have to wait in line.
 
joes my favorite.

wow rob,, that offer will keep you busy for awhile. no post about me, im just here to comment.

quack.
 
Joe, I remember in Fun clubs when you clanged the symbols in my ear during practice EVERY week. That and stuff like tossing a bucket of waer on me @ Alex B.'s house and shooting me in the butt, and the legs, etc. Such great memories *sigh* I guess I do agree Joe can be a nice guy though he loves to be known as a tough guy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?