Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Best Week Off Ever

Personally, this has been one of the most fun weeks I've had in a long time, and it has nothing to do with being away from everyone. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. Any way, before I break down and cry, let me continue. Sunday was my dad's birthday as well as the superbowl. (Mick Jagger is disgusting by the way.)

Monday, I watched four hours of 24 then went bowling with Joey, and watched the new episode of 24.

Tuesday, I went to Shedd Aquarium (if you didn't read my last post.) I want a pet beluga whale. We got lost. We got home. Whatever.

Wednesday, I did absolutely nothing and it was great! Thursday was the best though. I got up at 10 and watched all 6 Star Wars. Greatest day off ever. I didn't move, except to change DVDs and use the restroom, for over thirteen hours.

Today is my mom's birthday, and we're going to Logan's for dinner, so it will be a good day. (Seriously though, sniff... I miss all of you.)


Comments:
Robbie your Thursday sounds awesome *subsitute LOTRor HP*
 
that is one messed up whale dude...you should get one for you locker next year.
 
That was the fattest most vile looking creature ever (the whale btw). I want a SKINNY beluga whale.
(fatty) :)
 
hey sobbie rummer! i was all ok with your awesome week until the entire day of star wars....i don't know about that
 
yup. look up Mick Jagger in the dictoinary and... well.. He's not there. SO! have a good day.
 
yup. look up Mick Jagger in the dictoinary and... well.. He's not there. SO! have a good day.
 
I love beluga whales. And Meg, I'm not sure what HP is. I know LOTR, but not HP.
 
ah....thank you satan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?