Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Christmas Bush

Today, after the horrendous cold death that was the Monticello Christmas Parade, we went out to buy a Christmas tree. We were going to cut down our own tree and take it home. What fun! Not. The best tree there was about 6 feet tall. What?!?! That's not a tree! That's a shrub! That's something you put in a pot on your sidewalk! And to make things worse, they were going to charge us 90 friggin' bucks for it. To make the most of my time, I crafted snowballs and smote each of my family members with one. That was all right. Now I must return to the evil Literature project that just WON'T GO AWAY!!!!

Comments:
rob you're funny
 
"bring me....a shrubbery!"
 
hey rob,, i had a very simmilar picture as my profile pic before my blog got deleted. poor blog,,, you shoulda seen it. anyway 6 feet of christmas is 6 feet too much.
 
unless its six feet under, eh scrooge?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?